UNMATCHED ALL-TERRAIN PERFORMANCE
HANDLE THE WORST WITH EASE. Dynamic Power Steering (DPS) improves comfort and steering feel everywhere: from tight turns on delicate turf to challenging trails.
Outlander 450 / 570
- CATEGORY-LEADING PERFORMANCE: Select from either a 38-hp single-cylinder, liquid-cooled Rotax 450 four-stroke or a 48-hp, eight-valve, liquid-cooled SOHC Rotax 570 V-Twin. The proven Rotax engines offer unmatched power and performance while remaining both reliable and efficient.
- PRECISION-ENGINEERED HANDLING: The Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS) offers easy steering assistance to the rider, adapting the level to the vehicle's speed. At lower speed, assistance is increased to reduce steering effort while at higher speed it is reduced to keep maximum steering feel to the rider. On top of that, it is possible choose between three modes to match each rider's preferences.
- CARRY THE LOAD: Fully equipped to move a load, the Outlander has a standard rear hitch plate and a large 1,300-pound (590 kg) towing capacity.
- ELIMINATES SCRUB AND CAMBER CHANGES: The industry's only independent rear suspension where the rear wheels pivot up and down in a vertical line rather than a more cumbersome butterfly motion. It is also strategically designed to offer point-and-shoot handling, optimal traction and the efficient transferring of power to the ground. With 5 preload settings on the shocks and 8.8 inches (22 cm) of suspension travel, the Outlander soaks up rough terrain to keep the rider comfortable and focused on the trail.
- BETTER STEERING FEEL: Includes dive-control geometry for better cornering and vehicle-braking dynamics. The 9-in (22.9 cm) suspension travel increases trail comfort and capabilities in rough terrain.