Location: 6055 E I-40, Amarillo, TX 79118
- 4WD THAT GOES THE DISTANCE: Get in & get working: the PRO-TORQ transmission with Quick Response System (QRS), revised ventilation and electronic belt protection ensure long-lived performance. The selectable 4WD / 6WD with Visco-Lok† QE auto-locking front differential allows you put the power down on any terrain. Traditional P / R / N / H / Extra-Low* shift pattern for ease of use.
- PICK-UP INSPIRED SEATING: The VERSA-PRO Bench Seat is engineered as a 40/20/40 bench seat, inspired by modern pick-up trucks. It can comfortably accommodate three adults and features “profiled” corners to improve entrance / exit of the cab as well as a sturdy vinyl cover for improved wear resistance. The passenger seats, complete with integrated hooks on their underside, also can be flipped up to improve onboard storage. Can-Am designers also added a foldable central console and armrest with two cup holders to allow more space in the cab.
- BRING IT, ALL OF IT: The Defender has a total of up to 16.9 US gal (63.9 L) of storage—including a handy, removable and water-resistant 1.7 gal (6.3 L) toolbox, an industry exclusive—to carry tools and supplies exactly where they're needed. In addition, we include 6 gal (23 L) of under-dash storage with an enclosed pocket, under-seat storage, and enclosed storage above the gauges.
- GET COMFORTABLE: Driving and working with your side-by-side vehicle shouldn't be a chore—that's why Defender is engineered to be the most refined work vehicle in every respect. From its improved insulation to thicker firewall, redesigned exhaust, and CVT cover, Defender lets its work speak for itself.
- SUPPORTING ROLE: The spec sheet is one thing: reality is another. That's why the Defender HD10 has a revised suspension with front arched double A-Arms and rear arched TTA with sway bar that handles & hauls at higher grounds with confidence—no matter the load.
- REAL FUTURE TOGETHER: When you add it all up, a lower cost of ownership, easier maintenance, and 1-year warranty mean less downtime and more time behind the wheel. The Defender has an easy-to-service design and uses durable Rotax engines for a reason: they can handle the long haul.